Gracia Neighborhood Food & Market Tour
Key Information: Gracia Neighborhood Food & Market Tour
|Offered daily Tuesday–Friday 10:15am, Saturday 10:00am (sometimes we add an extra tour - check your ticket for actual start time)|
|Tours last approximately 4 hours|
|Starts at Passeig de Gracia 108. Ends near metro Fontana.|
|€75 per adult, €65 per teen, €45 per child age 12 & under (incl. 21% Spanish sales tax)|
What to Expect on Your Tour
Head north of touristy downtown Barcelona and you’ll find the charming Village of Gracia– an authentic Barcelona neighborhood that reluctantly became a part of the big city at the turn of the last century. Gracia has managed to retain its small town charm, and is bursting with some of the city’s cutest cafés, most authentic bars and most colorful food markets. Hidden among its narrow streets you will find some of the most delicious food in Barcelona– if you know where to look! Join us on our 4-hour walking food tour and discover a side of Barcelona that few have the chance to see. You’ll learn all about local Catalan cuisine, and meet the local faces behind the food. Your expert guide will lead you through the narrow streets of Gracia, discovering places that are so off the beaten path you might not ever leave!
Book your tour to experience Barcelona through a local’s eyes. Meet the hardworking families behind your food, learn the ins and outs of Catalan cuisine, and devour some of the most delicious homemade bites in the Gracia neighborhood. For four hours of food and fun, come join us!
*Please note: Availability is more limited in August as a number of the family-run establishments we work with close for their summer vacation.
Why choose this tour?
- Experience a village-like Barcelona neighborhood You’ll feel a world away from Barcelona’s busy tourist center as soon as you step into the Gracia neighborhood. This former village was only made part of Barcelona about 100 years ago– and it shows! A totally unique experience– it’s like a small town within a huge city!
- All-inclusive pricing Your tour includes all food and drink, a local English-speaking guide and 21% Spanish sales tax. The food offered is enough for breakfast and lunch and also includes three traditional alcoholic beverages– though non-alcoholic options are also available! The tour also includes our Devouring Barcelona printed guide to the best things to do (and eat!) in Barcelona.
- TEN stops! This is so much more than “just a tapas tour”. We love our evening tours, but if you’re looking for an in-depth look into Barcelona’s authentic food culture as a whole (from breakfast options, to shopping at the local market, to get your sweets fix) this is the tour for you. *Stops are subject to change based on day of week, but the amount of food on our tours is always the same!
- Family run businesses In a city that is increasingly being taken over by low-cost and chain establishments, this tour is committed to showing off and supporting exclusively family-run businesses. You’ll spend the morning enjoying Catalan hospitality as you discover the local, family-run businesses that make Gracia such a colorful place. You’ll meet owners that are extremely proud of their shops and restaurants– and you’ll try their delicious food!
- It’s so much fun! Food, wine, and a group of fellow travelers– a Devour Barcelona food tour is fun, guaranteed!