Gracia Neighborhood Food Tasting and Daytime Cultural Walking Tour
Just minutes from the bustling, well-worn Barcelona tourist trail is the tucked-away neighborhood of Gracia, a unique, village-like corner of the city that’s known for its pretty squares, tranquil rhythms and close-knit neighborhood ties. Nowadays, Gracia balances being a hip bohemian hangout, studded with galleries, boutiques and great places to eat, while keeping hold of its traditional working class and proud Catalan roots. During our four hour food walk you’ll meet neighborhood residents and food entrepreneurs as we visit a locals-only market, family-run restaurants specializing in Catalan cooking and specialty shops offering local Catalan foods. As we go from stop to stop, you’ll taste a variety of foods and flavors that are a delicious expression of a true Barcelona neighborhood.
- Start your day with a Catalan version of the champagne breakfast!
- Eat your way through a traditional neighborhood market and meet the vendors while tasting their delights
- Learn about and taste local vermouth (a fortified wine that’s a true Catalan institution) in an age-old family-run bodega.
- Experience daily life from a local’s perspective in one of Barcelona’s most traditional neighborhoods
Why Choose Devour Barcelona Food Tours?
- Not just great food (though there’s plenty of that!). Also discover Barcelona’s most traditional neighborhoods and meet local food artisans and chefs whose passion makes it all happen!
- Receive our exclusive Devouring Barcelona guide filled with the best places to eat (as well as shop!) in the city
- Local, English-speaking guides and food professionals who love this city and know it like the backs of their hands!