Gracia Neighborhood Food Tasting and Daytime Cultural Walking Tour
Just minutes from the well-worn Barcelona tourist trail is the beautiful, tucked-away neighborhood of Gracia. It’s a unique, village-like corner of the city that’s known for its pretty squares, tranquil rhythms, close-knit neighborhood ties… and fantastic food! Come with us on our four-hour food walk and taste what the neighborhood residents and food entrepreneurs are cooking, as we visit a locals-only market, family-run restaurants specializing in Catalan cooking and specialty shops offering local Catalan foods.
We are proud supporters of small, local businesses, and the tour is a testament to that: by visiting these family-run establishments, you will have the opportunity to taste the foods and flavors that are a true and delicious expression of an authentic Barcelona neighborhood.
- Devour a very Catalan pairing: a delicious local sausage sandwich with a glass of cava (Catalan sparkling wine)
- Eat your way through a traditional neighborhood market and meet the vendors while tasting their delights
- Learn about and taste local vermouth (a fortified wine that’s a true Catalan institution) in an age-old family-run bodega.
- Experience daily life from a local’s perspective in one of Barcelona’s most traditional neighborhoods
Why Choose Devour Barcelona Food Tours?
- Not just great food (though there’s plenty of that!). Also discover Barcelona’s most traditional neighborhoods and meet local food artisans and chefs whose passion makes it all happen!
- Receive our exclusive Devouring Barcelona guide filled with the best places to eat (as well as shop!) in the city
- Local, English-speaking guides and food professionals who love this city and know it like the backs of their hands!