Tapas Tour & Flamenco Show
Barcelona's best flamenco show combined with a delicious 3-stop tapas tour!
- An incredible world-class flamenco show, off the beaten tourist track (tickets included in tour price)
- A feast of Spanish tapas and flowing wines at a hidden, family-run restaurant with a long history
- Three of Barcelona's best tapas bars in the old city, through the ancient Gothic and Born quarters
- Learn the history, secrets and traditions behind flamenco before you see the show. Know what you’re watching, and gain an appreciation that few visitors do!
- Discover the charming alleyways of Barcelona's magical medieval Jewish Quarter
- A crash course on Spanish culture—from food and drink to local traditions and festivals
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham—the best of the best!
- Local Catalan gourmet cured meats and cheeses
- Barcelona's spicy "bomba" tapa
- Traditional Catalan salads
- Pan con tomate
- Galician style octopus with smoked Spanish paprika
- Grilled local botifarra sausage
- Creamy homemade Pata Negra ham croquettes
- Traditional Crema Catalana dessert
- Vermouth straight from the barrel
- Sangria (or your choice of beverage) during the flamenco show
- Local red or white wine with dinner
- Cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
What to Expect on Your Tour
STOP-BY-STOPStart the night off with Barcelona’s classic aperitif—sweet vermouth straight from the tap! As your expert guide walks you through the origin of tapas (and how locals do tapas in Barcelona!), you’ll taste pickled anchovies and chorizo cooked in hard cider.
Next, you’ll head to a different kind of bar—a modern bodega! Here, you’ll enjoy a glass of sparkling Spanish cava, along with two quintessential tapas! As you nibble on Iberian ham croquettes and spicy patatas bravas, you’ll hear the history behind flamenco and begin to understand the show you’re about to see!
Afterwards, it’s time for the flamenco show, which takes place within a hidden 17th century palace! With a drink in hand, you’ll make your way to your seat! During this intimate show, you’ll witness the true passion of talented local artists!
After the show, you’ll head to one of Barcelona’s best tapas and wine bars, where you’ll sit down for traditional Catalan tapas, wine, and of course, dessert!
And as with all Devour Barcelona tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Barcelona guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Barcelona like a local!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Travel back in time and discover the secrets of historic Barcelona through the winding alleys of the Gothic Quarter and Born
Rave Reviews for This Tour
The experience was hospitable and a great way to be welcomed to the city. Would highly recommend doing this early in your visit so that your wandering later in the trip will be enhanced by all your new knowledge and tips!
Not only was our guide extremely knowledgeable, he was very entertaining as well! We had a great time eating, drinking, talking, laughing, and learning about wine and Barcelona. The whole evening was fantastic and fun and we would highly recommend it.
After enjoying our Devour Madrid Tour last year, we were very excited to try a Devour Barcelona Tour. The Tour did not disappoint. Renee was a wonderful hostess, sharing her love of food and stories of the local culture and history. These tours are a wonderful way to learn about a city and truly enjoy some amazing food and people.