Barcelona Tapas & Flamenco Tour
Barcelona's best flamenco show combined with a delicious 3-stop tapas tour!
- An incredible world-class flamenco show, off the beaten tourist track (tickets included in tour price)
- A feast of Spanish tapas and flowing wines at a hidden, family-run restaurant with a long history
- Three of Barcelona's best tapas bars in the old city, through the ancient Gothic and Born quarters
- Learn the history, secrets and traditions behind flamenco before you see the show. Know what you’re watching, and gain an appreciation that few visitors do!
- Discover the charming alleyways of Barcelona's magical medieval Jewish Quarter
- A crash course on Spanish culture—from food and drink to local traditions and festivals
The flamenco show was held inside a small palace from the 16th or 17th century. Gorgeous! The dancers and musicians were great and the show was the perfect length. There is a TON of food and wine along the way. We were stuffed and so, so happy. It was also so lovely the way we were treated at each establishment we entered. It was a true VIP experience. We were always immediately whisked to a table waiting just for us and within minutes had food and drink in hand. By the end of our evening we felt like locals ourselves.
Our guide Haide took us on a wonderful tour of some tapas bars in Barcelona where we tasted local foods and wines. The flamenco dancing was amazing. You just have to experience it. Too hard for me to do it justice in words. It was such an incredible evening and definitely a highlight of our holiday. The tour group is small, and you feel more like a local as you explore the side streets of this wonderful city.
My husband and I had a wonderful time on our tour with Haide. She made the evening loads of fun. The places we visited were excellent and the show was beyond what we expected. The experience was worth every penny!! We had a lovely evening with the people in our group and Haide. We will be traveling to Madrid and plan to book a tour there as well.
- Acorn-fed Iberian ham—the best of the best!
- Local Catalan gourmet cured meats and cheeses
- Barcelona's spicy "bomba" tapa
- Traditional Catalan salads
- Pan con tomate
- Galician style octopus with smoked Spanish paprika
- Grilled local botifarra sausage
- Creamy homemade Pata Negra ham croquettes
- Traditional Crema Catalana dessert
- Vermouth straight from the barrel
- Sangria (or your choice of beverage) during the flamenco show
- Local red or white wine with dinner
- Cava (Spanish sparkling wine)
What to Expect on Your Tour
STOP-BY-STOPStart the night off with Barcelona’s classic aperitif—sweet vermouth straight from the tap! As your expert guide walks you through the origin of tapas (and how locals do tapas in Barcelona!), you’ll taste pickled anchovies and chorizo cooked in hard cider.
Next, you’ll head to a different kind of bar—a modern bodega! Here, you’ll enjoy a glass of sparkling Spanish cava, along with two quintessential tapas! As you nibble on Iberian ham croquettes and spicy patatas bravas, you’ll hear the history behind flamenco and begin to understand the show you’re about to see!
Afterwards, it’s time for the flamenco show, which takes place within a hidden 17th century palace! With a drink in hand, you’ll make your way to your seat! During this intimate show, you’ll witness the true passion of talented local artists!
After the show, you’ll head to one of Barcelona’s best tapas and wine bars, where you’ll sit down for traditional Catalan tapas, wine, and of course, dessert!
And as with all Devour Barcelona tours, your guide will give you a copy of our Devouring Barcelona guide, which is packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city! So put down your guidebook and get ready to experience Barcelona like a local!
About Our Expert Guides
Your tour will be lead by one of our expert, English-speaking guides. They’re all gifted storytellers who are smart, passionate and talented and whose excitement for this country is contagious!Meet them here!
Map Your Tour
Travel back in time and discover the secrets of historic Barcelona through the winding alleys of the Gothic Quarter and Born